Good day bloggers, today will talk them about wildlife. before I'd like to tell you why it is so important for my wildlife, and as affection in my life. Very child always traveled South to "Linares", where I was with my "huasos" families in a rural environment full of vegetation and wildlife. There he spent weeks with my mother, reliving moments of childhood and what I liked the most was meet and play with animals such as horses, dogs, River prawn, sheep, pigs, ducks, lizards, and others. With my uncle "Tito" we spent it very well escape us riding through the countryside, touring the different landscapes that gives us the field. Also some days in the South, along with my younger sister and my dog "Indio" we went in search of shrimp that were in holes in the ground, what impacted me much as a child, and that managed to get by means of suction. In the field of my grandmother also had many sheep and pigs than with my older brother we acariciábamos and correteábamos. Also sometimes found in the way of adventure, lizards of colors that my I loved chasing to catch. Thanks to my early relationship with animals and nature is why today is so important for my wildlife and is one of the factors by which to study forestry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

autobiography of alvaro (blogdelafeña)