Hello bloggers, as are they today? 
Today I write about what I love the most about the new and unknown, towards new horizons. What I am talking about is traveling, knowing new cultures and venturing without thinking about what might happen on the trip. I would like to tell you my adventures traveling, but I will tell you more about where I would like to go on my next trip. Surely the destination will be Brazil, because Brazil would ask, well the truth I have always wanted to know a tropical country with white sand beaches, with a great diversity of tree species and insects. I love the idea that this country represents the Latin American party, it represents joy and enjoyment of life. It also has one of the most beautiful landscapes in Rio de Janeiro, I mean the turquoise beaches and the mountains on the shores of the sea full of vegetation and life. It is because of all this that I would like to travel to Brazil, until I would be able to live some time to know even more thoroughly their culture so entertaining.
Thank you very much for reading my blog this week, says Alvaro.

Comments

  1. Brazil is a really nice place to be! i'd love to go to Rio once in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brazil! Swin in their beaches and drink caipirinha sounds great !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

autobiography of alvaro (blogdelafeña)