Hello dear bloggers today talk them a little about the sport and what that does to your health, because that is increasingly less people who practice one, today I come to awareness. The sport is very good to increase the self-esteem and feeling good about oneself and others, the sport is also good for good mental health, since it allows blood oxygenating better and improve our abilities to react in response of the brain. There are many other positive consequences for doing sports that can help us cope with things in difficult times. So today I propose find their ideal sport, to not allow ourselves to be remain so loose. To find our ideal sport it is important to be clear that we want to improve physically and psychologically, know where you are able to reach out and break down the barriers with a great effort. For my ideal sport is you do with a unique enthusiasm and never bored us to. 

Thank you for reading "el blog de la feña" 

Comments

  1. I can see that you need to find your sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just found your blog today, and I think that I love you.
    #Feñalover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accompany me to skate on wheels and ice again :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

autobiography of alvaro (blogdelafeña)