hi friends bloggers
I will talk abaout my semester in the university. I take five subjects and I like very much my new year, I hope in Math to get better and make an effort in english because is very necessary for my future.
I would participate in some extra activity like sport,  In this way to be in a better mood and betterment my perfonmance.
This semester I have exit to Ground , and I so excited to be there , I hope this exit be entertaining.
 I will also dedicate myself to helping students in a subject about anatomy of plants, it has now been very interesting and entertaining. But there is something he has not said , I need make an effort to much if I want good results from the notes at the end of the term and I dislike have bad result.
I hope this new term be excelent and successful for everyone in this university.

thanks for read ,goodbye

Resultado de imagen para semestre universitario

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

autobiography of alvaro (blogdelafeña)